I love Oreo’s.
Anyone that knows me knows I will try anything that says Oreo’s or Cookies and Cream. It’s an addiction I know, but I have come to terms with it.
However, I struggled to find one Oreo pie I loved. So I did what any real addict does, I made it myself.
Here is my Cookies and Cream Pie Recipe:
1 tub of cool whip
1 package of cream cheese
1 Oreo package (or any chocolate cookie and cream brand)
1 Oreo Pie crust (you can make this yourself instead of buying one.
1. Place cream cheese in a bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Chop 2 rows of cookies into small chunks. (you can put them in a blender for quicker chop)
3. Mix cookies with cream cheese.
4. With a spatula mix in the cool whip to the cream cheese and cookie mixture. Once thoroughly mixed scoop into pie crust.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into it to let the mixture set.
6. Enjoy and try to not eat it all!
This pie is easy to make, cost effective and delicious! Not only a hit with me, but with my family as well. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!